New "Music"

When I was growing up, the music was the best out there, it was the essence of every young guy or women back in the day, we had real good bands like Creedence, Deep purple, Journey, Kiss and much more. Those where good rock and roll bands, they played real music, with real chords, and riffs, no like the new "bands" and I use quotes because I don't believe they are real bands and play real music, all the young kids are listening to this kind of crap like this Linkin Park thing, The Strokes, My chemical Romance, Limp Bizkit, Jonas Brothers, and all those failed attempts of rock bands.

I think that the life that our childrens are living everyday, the stupid clothes, the stupid haircuts, the urban tribes, and all that stuff, are caused by the "new music"

It's destroying today's youth and turning it into this:

Depressed, disturbed, suicidal, sexually perturbed

Is this what you want for your children?

0 comentarios: